Sunday, January 12, 2014

Personality Style Challenge


Recently I have been contacted by Brilliant Earth to take part in the Personality Style Challenge. So here it is! I have created this board for my personal favorite style- the minimalist/timeless. Whenever I am shopping I lean towards clean lines and clothing I can wear for a very long time. That is why I fell in love with the Rose Gold-Moon Earrings and the architectural inspired Fairmined Bar Pendant. Both of these accessories are timeless and can be worn with just about everything! 

Now I would like to introduce Brilliant Earth to all of you! Honestly, I had not heard of them before this, but after doing some research I found some drool-worthy jewelry. Brilliant Earth specializes in ethically sourced diamonds and engagement rings. They also donate 5% of their profits toward education, environmental restoration, and economic development.  

To learn more about Brilliant Earth check out their website: http://www.brilliantearth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment