Monday, September 14, 2015

Girl Scout or Flight Attendant?



The first thing my mom said to me when I walked down in this outfit was, "Are you trying to be a girl scout?" which my sister responded with, "No she looks like a flight attendant."  I definitely did not think of either when I looked in the mirror, so what do you guys think? Girl scout or flight attendant?
The bandana is a super easy and affordable way to update a basic look.  I am sure everyone has one lying around, so now you can just simply take it out of the drawer, dust it off, and use it to add a pop of interest to your outfit.  Another way I would wear the bandana in the future is to wrap it around the handles of a bag or tying it around the side of a cross-body bag.  

Top: Somewhere in Italy
Shorts: Hollister
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Zara

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment