Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guess Who's Birthday....





So guys guess what happened on Saturday October 12? Oh yes it was my birthday! I finally turned 15! As most of you know, along with some delicious cake (chocolate for me) and candles, there are also presents at birthday parties!

This birthday I wanted to show you the physical things I got (not the gift cards- because that would be boring).  Mostly what I wanted to show you guys were the cobalt blue cross body bag I got, and the striped scarf I also received.  Oh and let's not forget the gray maxi skirt with a slit! If you were wondering all the things I just listed above were from Nordstrom BP.

Not really a fashionable shoe wear, but SUPER comfortable are the Adidas Adissage Slides I also received.  If you are ever looking for comfy slip-ons for after the gym, or just everyday use I highly recommend these! They feel as if you are getting a foot massage every time you walk with them on.  Personally, I use mine for after swim practices and at swim meets!

*This is NOT a sponsored blog post, ALL opinions are my own* 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment