Thursday, July 17, 2014

Loving It




{Denim Vest: Forever 21, Skirt: Unknown, Shoes: Unknown, Hat: DSW, Top: Abercrombie}

When the sun comes out and the temperature rises, I find myself in a bit of slump. This "slump" is hard one to break, and I think everyone is guilty of it especially during the days the temperature hits 90!  I know what you're thinking- "Those Seattle people! They complain when its too cold and when its too hot! There is no pleasing them!" And there really isn't. 

So back to my slump. This slump is one where finding something to wear other than a plain tank top and shorts becomes quite difficult.  The sun just soaks the energy right out of me! And lets get real, all we ever do during summer is stay home aside from the occasional outing to the ice cream shop.  

Today I write in honor of the ending of this "slump."  Recently I have been inspired to put myself together and remember why I loved fashion and blogging in the first place.  And boy do I love it!

P.S. Thanks bestie for these amazing pics! <3

xoxo
Nicole








No comments:

Post a Comment