Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Outfit Hangover








{Top: Target, Shorts: Abercrombie, Sunglasses: Old Navy, Bag: Mom's closet}

How was everyone's 4th of July weekend? Mine was packed with delicious foods and lots of fun. I ended up breaking out the old school board games and Mario Kart with the ancient game cube controllers.  I know, ancient right?! Since the weekend was filled with so many "ancient" activities I decided to pair the all-american tee and denim shorts look with a vintage Louis Vuitton bag that belonged to my mother who gave it to moi. 

I was definitely still in the mood for July 4th when I picked this outfit, judging from the amount of red I have on (pretty much all the red I have in my closet). 

Fact: The picture of me playing on my phone is what I look like 99.9% of the time. 

xoxo
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment