Sunday, March 9, 2014

Maybe its time for Spring






And one of me just being me. You would be surprised I actually make this face a lot:
{Jacket: Nordstrom BP, Shoes: DSW}
It is finally warm enough that I can just throw a jacket on and wrap a scarf around! After endless months of sweaters and winter coats, this little "warm" week was just the break I needed. This colorful jacket I picked up from Nordstrom BP a while back is surprisingly warm! I bought it thinking I would have to layer underneath for some actual warmth, but it is not only warm but really soft. Moral of the story? Don't judge a jacket by its hanger. 

Oh and I know it doesn't look sunny in the pictures, but trust me it was where I was facing. I am not one of those people who wear sunglasses no matter what (even inside) trust me, I'm not. 

Thanks for reading!

Nicole 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! I will be posting during my trip! Also I am definitely going to try to! Thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete