Sunday, August 3, 2014

Can't Miss The Florals









{Shirt: Train Station in Rome, Shorts: Thrifted, Denim Vest: Forever 21, Sunglasses: American Eagle}

If you have probably noticed, I don't exactly wear floral all that much. And if you looked in my closet, you probably would see two fully floral items...including this pair of shorts. Mostly my closet consists of stripes, grey, black, white, cream, and navy. Yeah its a little colorless. But after spotting these shorts at my local thrift store, I knew I had to have them and the colorful inspiration they gave me. 

So will I be shopping for more colorful items? Maybe, if they all look as great as these shorts.

Do you like floral? Let me know what you think about the popular pattern in the comments below!

 xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment