Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Welcome 2015









And here's one expressing how shocked I am 2014 is almost over:

Happy New Years Eve everybody!! 2015 is literally a few hours away, so I thought I would do the last blog post of 2014! This year, my friends and I are going to ring in the new year with dinner and some Snowflake Lane sighting. For those of you who have never been to Seattle, Snowflake Lane is a huge holiday tradition, where people gather to watch fake snow fall from the sky, live toy solider drummers, and snow princesses along the streets.  

For this evenings activities, I have chosen a simple, minimalist dress and a black leather tuxedo coat on top. I paired that with some gold metallic shoes and a sparkly headband, because who doesn't wear sparkles to a New Years party?! Hope everyone has a fun and safe night!

Thanks for reading!
Xx
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment