Sunday, February 22, 2015

Runway Recap: Fall 2015 Trends


Shearling Coats

70's Vibe

 Fur

 Fringe

New York Fashion week has come to an end, London Fashion week is getting started, and school has been getting busy so obviously I find ways to procrastinate by watching the fashion shows online.  On the bright side, my productivity in watching the shows, has given me the opportunity to summarize the most dominant Fall 2015 trends for you!  The pictures I chose above are my personal favorite trends and looks, but below I have listed the other prominent trends. 

Additional trends include: culottes, duster coats, oversized scarfs, oversized buttons, pastels (think Spring colors such as lavender), turtlenecks (try pairing a v-neck dress over a turtle neck for a more interesting approach). 

Keep in mind that some of the trends that were featured last year, that are back this year (think turtlenecks) will be going on sale soon in stores so this is a great time to stock up! I will be doing another one of these Runway Recaps for London Fashion Week so make sure to be on the lookout for it!

Thanks for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment