Saturday, July 4, 2015

July 4th



Happy 4th everyone! I have finally decided to share this video with you guys.  First off I would just like to say that this video, although short, took months to complete and edit.  I would like to take this time to thank everyone who helped me create this video, you guys are truly amazing!

 This video was my fashion project for the application to get the chance to be a Nordstrom Ambassador.  I got the letter in the mail a couple days ago, so all the time put into this video was truly worth it! I am so excited for this chance to represent Nordstrom and just get to know the fashion industry more.

This video's prompt was to answer the question: why do you love fashion? It took a lot of pondering on my part to get the feelings I feel about fashion into actual words.  I have come up with three reasons, and I can truly say that I am satisfied with them.

Thanks for reading/watching!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment