Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bali Bali Bali




Finally WiFi that works! Although the hotel had WiFi it kept kicking me out of it (you can tell I was not very happy about that).  And it took me a couple of days to sort out everything and settle back into normal life (which is not as fun may I add), so I now present to you a blog post about my trip.
My trip to Bali was one word: amazing.  The resort we stayed in was also amazing! I could not have thought of a better place to stay than the St. Regis Bali Resort.  The breakfast buffet was huge, the people were so nice, and the villas were a dream.  This was the view I woke up to everyday.
The weather at Bali was quite comfortable as well.  It was hot but not humid and sticky.  It allowed you to wear pretty much whatever you wanted.  I chose to go with a very "Bali" maxi-skirt and just a black crop top.  It was a easy outfit that did not restrict my movement at all.  Also this maxi-skirt made a great cover-up from walking from the beach back to our room. 
In Bali we spent most of the time in the water.  But we also went to see some famous temples like the Uluwatu temple.  The landscape that the temples were placed are gorgeous.  If you ever find yourself in Bali I would highly recommend going to see some of them.  
Stay tuned for next weeks article! It will be another one from Bali!



No comments:

Post a Comment