Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New York City: A Long Walk





And one of my friend, with a super cute outfit!




{Top: Boutique, Shorts: Forever 21, Shoes: Nike, Bag: Steve Madden, Belt: Abercrombie}

Good afternoon lovelies! On my second (first real day) in New York I went to see the Brooklyn Bridge and did some shopping too!! Since walking on the Brooklyn Bridge did take a while, and we had to walk from our hotel (in Times Square) I decided to go with tennis shoes, for comfort.  It was also super hot so shorts were a must! 

While on vacation my family met up with my mom's friend's family, and her daughter Sammi just had an impeccably cute outfit I just had to share! Unfortunately I do not know where her clothes came from, but you can draw inspiration from them! 

So that's all for day 2!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment