Monday, May 6, 2013

Floral For Days


{Top: Nordstrom, Skirt: American Eagle, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Necklace: A gift}

How is everyone doing? I know I am doing fantastic! We finally got some Summer weather here in Washington, and I started to take out all my summer clothes. Plus it is time for the Starbucks Half Priced Frappuccino again, so I definitely know its time for Summer! A little side note: I base my seasons on the drinks in Starbucks ;)

As for the outfit, I wanted something easy and simple, but still cute. I decided to go with a bold bright floral skirt.  To keep the outfit clean and crisp I went with a plain white shirt on top, and topped it all off with a pocket watch inspired necklace.  Did I mention that I adore the criss-cross straps on my shoes?! 

P.S. The bulge on the top of the skirt is from the bunching of my tucked in shirts that I forgot to smooth out! Sorry!

-Nicole


1 comment:

  1. Love your sandals they are so cute!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete