Thursday, May 9, 2013

Monthly May Picks


Ever find yourself in a shop totally lost at which items you should buy? I know I do! Well here are some of my favorites for the month of May! I think that flip-flops and a nice pair of sandals are a definite must have. As well as a bright nail polish, personally I love a bright turquoise or mint! Another item I think every girl should have is a cute little summer dress! It is always good to have a casual, comfy sundress to throw on during the hot days in Spring.

 Do I even have to mention that everyone needs shorts?! Sunnies are a great way to protect your eyes and look cute at the same time. My alternative for dangling earrings are studs because I can swim with studs, and they stay in better. That's all for today! 

Thanks for reading!

-Nicole 





No comments:

Post a Comment