Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Classic White Tee and Blue Jeans





{Top:Nordstrom, Jeans:7 For All Mankind, Cardi:Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: Sperry Top Sider/Nordstrom, Belt: Abercrombie}

Hi all! I hope you are all having a fantastic week so far! Today was my last full day of school! Summer is almost here, I can just feel the sun against my skin! 

For my outfit today I chose a simple, classic, never out of style outfit. It is one of those outfits that you can wear year after year because it is so simple but still chic.  Personally this outfit reminds me of the "All-American white t-shirt and blue jeans." Is it just me?! Anyways this outfit was my little "update" of the white tee and blue jeans. Instead of a plain white tee I chose a white t-shirt with a subtle pattern. I did pair it with a pair of blue jeans, and threw on a blue cardi. However, that wasn't enough "Nicole" for me so I added the belt and Sperrys to pull the whole outfit together. 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment