Saturday, September 14, 2013

All About The Details









It is finally the weekend! Hooray! This weekend also marked the official starting of boot season for me! I finally whipped out these new tall boots of mine and debuted them this weekend! One of my favorite things about Fall is being able to wear boots, since they are my favorite footwear. 

This outfit is perfect for a walk in the city when it is a bit colder but you just don't want to wear a coat yet!  I also happened to pass by this really creative and unique wall right outside a library. Doesn't this wall look so cool??

Oh and by the way I chopped off my long locks!!! It was very exciting, and I felt that I needed to change it up since I haven't cut my hair that short in... Forever!

Anyways, hope you are all having a nice weekend!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment