Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fashionably Comfy








{Top: Macy's, Pants: Tommy Hilfiger, Shoes: Sperry's}

Happy middle of the week ladies! My weeks has been super chaotic between school and swimming! How have your weekends' been?

This outfit has very quickly become one of my favorite outfits for Fall! I love the comfortable layers and how it keeps me warm and casual, but the pants keep this look clean and chic! It is definitely different than other outfits I wore, but I am going to embrace this new trend/style.  I was also told a couple times today that my outfit looks comfy, but also something you would see in the magazines as a interpretation of runway trends this Fall; as you can imagine I was pretty psyched about those compliments! :)

I will definitely being going out to purchase some more of these slouchy chic pants!

Till next time!

xoxo
Nicole











No comments:

Post a Comment