Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Showers




Top: A boutique, Parka: Zara, Jeggings: Holister, Shoes: Nordstrom, Necklace: A present

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of new posts, I have been bombarded with homework and presentations this week. Finally I am free, and on Spring break now! Of course on my first official day on Spring break, Washington decides to reel in the rain. On a side note, parakas are great for a rainy days, when it isn't chilly enough to wear the winter coats.

P.S. I will try to be consistent and post every two days!


Thanks for reading,
Nicole          





2 comments:

  1. Love that parka! So perfect for rainy Spring days! Thanks so much for mentioning me as one if your favorite blogs!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No problem your blog is fantastic, keep it up! :)
      -Nicole

      Delete