Friday, April 12, 2013

Essential Accessories

{Bag: Nordstrom/Lulu, Necklace: Gifted, Watch: Gucci, Nail Polish: Essie in Avenue Maintain, Ponies: L. Erickson}

Hi everyone! Did you see the new "Pin it" icon when you hover over a picture? Do you like it? Today is my last day of Spring break (not including the weekend) which makes me sad.  Spring break really flew by this year!

These are my essentials, that I use A LOT! I am currently obsessed with anything bright, as you might already know. I like to keep my most use items versatile, and bold.  Since it is Spring (it doesn't seem like it according to all the rain) I tie my hair back most of the time to show off my statement necklaces. My watch was originally my mom's, but she gave it to me! I love having a bright color on my nails. It is a good way to add a pop of color into your outfit.  Lastly, I really like the quilting on my bag, and it is the perfect size for shopping with my friends.  



No comments:

Post a Comment