Sunday, April 28, 2013

Summer Dresses Under $50








{From left to right: Lulus, Forever 21, Nordstrom, PacSun, PacSun}

Summer is just around the corner, and I for one just cannot wait! Since Summer is almost here, I have chosen my top 10 Spring dresses that I fell in love with. Not only that, but all the dresses are under $50! Now you can shop till you drop, without hurting your little wallet (too much)!  I think that my favorite of this bunch would have to be the top left dress from Lulu's. Which dress is your favorite?   
  
{From left to right: Lulus, Forever 21, Modcloth, Asos, Nordstrom}


-Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! My favorite is the white Nordstrom dress! Do you have the link to that dress?

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) and yes it is right here:

      http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/fire-drop-waist-lace-dress-juniors/3452672?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0

      Have fun shopping!

      -Nicole

      Delete