Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Statement Sunnies



{Starting from the top right: Nordstrom, Urban OG, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21}

One of my favorite Summer/Spring staples are sunglasses! I always buy a new pair every summer, and I have started quite the collection now. I mean whats not to like, they keep your eyes protected and keep you looking effortlessly chic. On the 2013 Spring/Summer runways, the sunglasses were bold, bright, and unique. Statement sunglasses are all the rage. If you want to be bold pick one in a cool shape, and bright color! If you aren't quite ready for that, there are still tons to choose from such as, a bright color but in a classic shape, or a cool shape in a classic black.  There are so many options, I might end up with way to many sunglasses this year! 

Thanks for reading,
Nicole


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment